Saturday, April 23, 2005

Welcome to my blog...

I'm fascinated by a whole range of topics generally having to do with how people use computers to communicate and organize their lives. I'm interested in browsers, email, instant messaging, syndicated feed protocols (RSS and Atom), blogging.

I also have a more personal journal I share with family and close friends, but I decided to create a seperate blog to explore my technical thoughts.

Why did I choose Blogger? Because Blogger has the most flexibility in terms of layout, and it's easy to change. I can save articles as drafts and then publish them when they're ready. I can email posts to my blog if I choose. I like how it looks.

Notice my blogroll in the sidebar; this is the list of news and blog sites I read regularly. I use Bloglines for this.

That's all for now...

No comments: